“The program was a success and has reached an audience of 2.9 million. While media interviews and the training were demanding on Kathy’s time and efforts, her enthusiasm and belief in helping families never waned. She was truly a delight to work with.” Harbinger Communications after a PR campaign with Kraft Canada.
Kathy brings an invaluable and broad experience, credibility and expertise to any corporate media campaign. She has hosted and produced an open-line radio program, a television show and has been a regular columnist with television news programs and radio shows. She is the author of best-selling books for parents under the titles: “Who’s In Charge, Anyway?” and “But Nobody Told Me I’d Ever Have to Leave Home”. She writes columns for Today’s Parent magazine, and the North Shore News.
What You Can Expect from Kathy:
- A spokesperson the consumer trusts
- Broad media experience
- Media contacts from her data base
- Loyalty to your product in all her presentations
- Expertise on your product material
- Credibility for your company
- Exposure on her website, logos on her material when speaking on your behalf
- Professional, dynamic and upbeat presentations
Where to contact Kathy:
Parenting Today Productions Inc., e-mail Kathy