Child Discipline…Steps to Success ©
What can you do when your toddler throws a major tantrum while you’re at the grocery store?
Does it drive you crazy when your preschooler just won’t sit at the dinner table?
Would you like to learn how to take the chaos out of mornings and have everybody dressed and ready in plenty of time to leave for work and school?
In order to handle all the challenging behaviors our children throw our way we need to understand the process of child discipline.
In order for our children to learn how to behave appropriately we need to teach them. Child discipline helps children learn the rules, experience the consequences of their behaviors (negative and positive) and develop an understanding of the decision-making process.
Effective discipline acknowledges the temperaments and priorities of both children and parents.
- In this interactive presentation you will learn:
- the differences between discipline and punishment
- why punishment does not work and discipline does
- how to develop a three-point discipline strategy that will work for you and your children.
- how to remain calm while your child is misbehaving.
This presentation offers a pain-free, flexible system that moves children to self-discipline. It is appropriate for parents of children from infancy to puberty.